Adaptable and ambitious Games Development under graduate with proven customer service skills and an excellent understanding of programming, keen to take on the daily challenges and rewards of working for a big gaming company.
Key Strengths –
- Excellent communication skills – Using an approachable manner I talk to the customers to ensure they’re having a pleasant shopping experience. I enjoy putting a smile on their face.
- Time Management – I use my time effectively for finishing my assignments to the set deadlines alongside working part time.
- Problem solving – when doing programming work there may pop up with errors and I am really good at finding and solving them.
- Adaptability – Willing to take on any task as required
- Attention to detail – Developed a method when serving customers on the till to separate what I have and haven’t scanned through the till.
- Determination – I have determination to finish my coursework even though sometimes I find it difficult to complete them.
South Essex College HE (2017-2020):
BSc (Hons) Computer Games Design – Current course
South Essex College FE (2015-2017):
BETEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production (Games Development) – Triple Merit
Palmers College (2013-2015):
A Level Maths: C
The Appleton School (2008-2013):
GCSE Maths: A; Foundations of Advanced Mathematics (MEI): A; GCSE English Language: C ; GCSE English Literature: D; GCSE Double Science: BB; GCSE Religious Studies: C; OCR ICT: Merit; GCSE ICT: C; Double Award Applied Business: BB; GCSE Business (short course): C; BTEC Level 2 in Workills (QCF): Pass; NCFE Equality and Diversity: Pass
Customer Service Assistant – Wilkos, Basildon
- Team working – In quiet times of the day I would get off the till to help other team members on the shop floor and help them out.
- Good listener – At work I have when training new members of staff have listened to what they are struggling with while working and tell them how to complete the task that they have to do.
- Organisational skills – At work I sometimes sort out the sandwich fridge every so often while also checking there expiry dates.
- Strong work ethic – Use my initiative to help in other areas of the store at quieter times.
References: Available on request